LEARNING ACTIVITY #44
The Church During the Destruction of Jerusalem
2. How wonderful the Temple building was.
4. He told them that the Temple
would one day be destroyed stone by stone.
6. When was the destruction of
the Temple going to take place and what would be the signs of it happening?
There would be people falsely claiming to be Christ (the Messiah) that would come
forth and deceive many people.
10. There would be wars and rumors of wars.
That judgment was coming to "the house of God." And if "the house
of God" was going to be judged, think of the judgment on those who do not obey
14. That it is the last hour, or that time is short before the
antichrist would come.
16. They would see Daniel's abomination of desolation
(Daniel 11:31 and Daniel 12:11) [in the Temple - see the Matthew scripture].
to Learning Activity List