LEARNING ACTIVITY #68
2. John said the kingdom was "at hand."
4. The kingdom
is at hand.
6. That the kingdom was at hand.
8. Jesus is saying that
if He casts out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom has come upon the people
and He just did cast out devils in verses 22 through 24 in that same chapter.
Jesus said the kingdom was at hand.
12. Jesus told the seventy (see verse
one) to tell the people that the kingdom is come nigh unto you [the people].
Jesus told the seventy that the kingdom is come nigh unto you [the seventy].
The kingdom was "upon" the people.
18. The woman not only
believed that Jesus was the Messiah, but that she expected Jesus to set up His kingdom
at that time (of course she, like most Jews, was thinking that the kingdom would
be a physical kingdom).
20. The kingdom has nothing to do with the physical,
third dimensional world!
22. The kingdom does not consist of physical things,
but is centered in the non-material aspects of God's character (righteousness, peace
24. The kingdom of God has its own inherent power.
kingdom is not something that you can observe with the eyes - and it does not make
an outward show of itself.
28. God's kingdom is within (indwells) the Christian!
Jesus refused to allow the people to make Him a king over an earthly kingdom. I believe
this is so because establishing a physical, third dimensional, earthly kingdom was
not a part of Jesus' agenda!
Return to Learning Activity